Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bagless Power Stick for $41.94

Cheap Bagless Power Stick Discount Review Shop



The Dirt Devil Power Stick is a small, powerful and noisy vacuum cleaner that will be perfect for some users and unsuitable for others.

My experience has been positive, using it for one year in a three room apartment full of wooden flooring. It easily sucked up all the dust and dirt put in front of it, including that on my large rug. It's small form factor allows you to nip into small spaces and it's light enough to whip around with ease. If you're low on storage space, this is a lifesaver, easily fitting into a small storage cupboard.

There is a downside, noise. If quietness is important to you, stay clear. If raw power over a large area is important, you'll want something larger.

This is aimed at the small home or apartment, perfect for students, singles and couples living in a small space. It is not aimed at families or anyone living in a large home.

Available at Amazon

Cheap "Bagless Power Stick" Discount Review Shop





"Bagless Power Stick" Feature


  • Please see the above description.



"Bagless Power Stick" Overview


Bagless Power Stick





doesn't do the job - ER -
I bought this two days ago because I was tired of using my dustbuster to suck up all the crumbs, and misc. that gets dropped throughout the day. I have mostly hardwood floors and I thought this stick vac would be a nice alternative to be hunched over. Unfortunately, this vacuum is twice as loud but half as powerful as my dustbuster. It blows stuff around, and on the carpet, I have to roll over things 3-4 times to get it to pick up. It doesn't even look like I have vacuumed. I guess it's back to being hunched over until I find a better light sweeper. This is being returned!




Not powerful enough - Mrs.Clean - Pennsylvania
It's okay, it does what a stick vac does, does light cleaning. If however you need a more powerful vac, then this is not the one. A little dissapointed since my previous dirt devil worked wonderfully to be a stick vac. Assembly was not a thrill either. Will try another brand soon.




Poor Exhaust Design - S. E. Walter - Modesto, CA.
A powerful (albeit loud) vacuum. I have hardwood floors, and the exhaust on this vac blows the dirt that's on the floor into the air before it can pick it up! You've got more dust in the air than in the vacuum! I just can't give this product good marks.



Available at Amazon

Cheap "Bagless Power Stick" Discount Review Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment